Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day


     Happy Valentine's Day Miss Hannah Banana!! You had a big milestone today, you received your very first flowers from your daddy.  I'm sure with him being wrapped around your little finger, this will be the first of many.  I have to say I was pretty shocked at how thoughtful and romantic it was.  Your dad is a lot of things, wonderful, smart, funny but I wouldn't necessarily call him a "Valentine's Day kinda guy".  However just when you think you know someone they surprise you and do something completely out of the ordinary.  Your dad left early this morning for work, about 530, he gave me a kiss and wished me a Happy Valentine's Day, nothing really out of the ordinary as far as leaving so early (he's such a hard worker for us).  I stayed in bed for another few hours then got ready for work upstairs.  I headed downstairs and low and behold on the coffee table were two long stem red roses wrapped in xoxo/love paper along with a note.  The note explained that one of the roses was for me and the other for his "Hannah banana''.  It was truly one of the sweetest things I've ever experienced.  I have been so stressed out lately with school and work that it was just what I needed, just when I needed it.  We are two very lucky girls to have your daddy in our life to love us and take care of us, especially when we need it the most.  xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment