Monday, September 16, 2013

A Few Lost Photos From Your First Days

Holy BELLY AND CHINS :)



Heading out the door

LOVE

First hours home

Present from Auntie Abbie and Grammy

I blame baby hormones but I was balling I loved it so much

Our first nap together

A love like no other


        I was looking at Grandma Chevalier's pictures on her phone the other day and found a few gems from your first days here. It seems like forever ago that I was SUPER prego and we were dying to meet you...and then when we finally were heading to the hospital. That excitement/fear/love/anxiousness is something I could never ever fully explain but it was the best few days ever!! You were so tiny and small and we weren't quite sure what we were doing those first few hours and days but we knew one very BIG thing...we had never loved anything or anyone nearly as much you.

No comments:

Post a Comment