Tuesday, November 10, 2015

My love bugs



















Oh how I wish I was better at keeping up with this blog. But alas life happens and I'll just have to accept that the posts will come when they come. So much has changed in our little life since the last post. We welcomed Mr Myles Bruce McClain into our lives and our hearts. I will dedicate an entire post to Mr Man's birth story so stay tuned ;). We are doing I think pretty darn good adjusting to life as a family of four. Some days it's hard to believe it's only been a month since you joined our craziness. I certainly knew I would love you Myles, but I didn't know just how much my heart would grow. You have your first child and you think wow I could never love anything or anyone as much and then voila...a new baby and it just happens. I want you both to know how much you fill my heart with happiness. I think one of the best quotes I've heard is "I didn't lose myself when I became a mother, I found myself." Or something along those lines and it couldn't speak more to me. You two are my everything and while some days I definitely want to pull my hair out, it's quickly over shadowed by our laughter and snuggles and exploring all things new and fun. Here are a few pics of life as a new family of four and mostly our days together, the three of us, while dada is off at work. We love you both so so much.

Xxoo



No comments:

Post a Comment