Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Welcome Myles Bruce McClain

Mr Myles this post is for you! This is all about your birth story. We had your arrival "penciled in" on the calendar because we were having a repeat c-section. You were scheduled to arrive at 8am on August 20th. That meant that your Dad and I had to be at the hospital by 6am. So Grandma and Papa came up along with Grandma Sandi and we all stayed at the beach house that night so they could watch your sis while we headed to the hospital and they would join us later. I barely slept that night. It was better than being a kid on Christmas morning. I was getting ready to meet the most handsome man I had ever laid eyes on. We woke up early and headed to the hospital, it was cold and foggy. We were both anxious and didn't talk much on the way in. We got all checked in and then waited. They poked and prodded at me and then before we knew it we were heading into surgery. It felt like forever as we waited to get prepped and then finally they began to get you out and then we both heard the dr say "well, do you have any ideas on what to do?" and my heart instantly sank into my chest thinking something was wrong but we just realized you were breach and it took a little extra time and then finally....cries!!! Again it felt like forever and ever as I laid there on the table waiting for someone to bring you to me. I kept asking your dada what you looked like and if you were perfect and he was just grinning and nodding his head and saying how beautiful you were. Then finally they brought your perfect self over and instant tears...from all three of us :) You WERE perfect and the most handsome thing I had ever seen. I wanted so badly to hold you but instead just had to settle for rubbing your face. The next few hours and days we just soaked you in. We were wheeled back to our room where we were greeted by your sis and Grandmas and Papa and Auntie Heather (who was kind enough to snap some photos of your first moments). Hannah wasnt sure what to think but did better than I anticipated. I couldn't believe how instantly my heart seemed to grow ten times bigger for you. I didn't want to put you down or stop looking at you. It was a wonderful welcome to you to our crazy world and it's now been two months and I cant remember what life was like before you. You are the perfect addition to our family and we could not be happier you choose to come and join our crazy life. We love you Handsome! xxoo








































































No comments:

Post a Comment