Tuesday, May 7, 2013

32 Weeks...and a little more shopping...I know I know...I must be stopped!!

Rocking Moose from the sale and adorable Sock Monkey from one of my favorite customers

Amazingly large plush dog

Jeans are pretty uncomfortable so dresses and leggings are my attire for the most part

Hard to believe how big you are getting

       32 weeks have gone by and time is starting to fly.  Everyone told me this would happen but now that it's here it's really amazing just how fast the weeks are going.  It seems like just yesterday that we were finding out about our little miracle (yes that's you!), and now it's only 8 weeks away from you being here with us! You are growing so much baby girl and it's shocking to look in the mirror and see just how much you grow in only a week.  You are getting so big that jeans are officially uncomfortable so I spend most of the time in leggings or some sort of stretchy material.  We have been super lucky though because your Aunt Trish and Aunt Heather were kind enough to give me lots of maternity clothes that are adorable so I have had plenty to wear along the way.  

        On Saturday we were invited by Auntie Abbie and Uncle Josh's Mom to head out to Silverdale/Bremerton to check out a consignment sale.  It was a great afternoon and we ended up finding lots of goodies.  Among them was this sweet little rocking moose that I am in love with and hope you enjoy it too (even though it's going to be a tad too big for you for awhile).  You also received your first Sock Monkey from one of my very favorite customers.  It's adorable and so kind of her to think of us and give us such a sweet gift. Another one of my latest purchases is this HUGE plush dog.  Your Aunt Trish and Uncle Roland have a very similar moose for little Leah and I instantly wanted one.  It came in the mail from Costco and I have to say I'm even more in love with it in person.  It's huge, it's soft and it's very cuddle friendly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment