Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A 30th Birthday and 28 Years of Friendship

First day of school freshman year

Everyone calls this the floating head picture

8th grade graduation

I'm not sure how old but I think it was a summer get together

First time meeting sweet Lyla and our shopping adventure

One of our many Rainiers games

Sounders game

Birthday Balloons

Birthday dinner at Anthony's

Our BFF's

Love seeing Lyla and "Uncle Damien" together

        On April 30th your Aunt Heather turned 30!! A little background for you....Heather and I have been friends since 2nd grade and it has been an amazing friendship ever since.  We have been there for each other through just about everything you can think of and I hope you are lucky enough to have a bestfriend like her one day.  As you can see from the pictures our looks may have changed over the years but our friendship has only grown stronger. Who would have ever thought that we would live blocks away from each other, our guys would become best friends too and we would all spend countless nights having dinners and laughing all night long.... and in Tacoma no less?!?  It is one of the things I'm most thankful for in my life.  We have loved watching Lyla grow up over the last four years and can't wait for them to watch you....our little Hannah Banana grow up too.  They may not technically be family but they are something even better...family we got to choose!  I know you and Lyla will have many years of laughing and playing together just like Heather and I have had.

No comments:

Post a Comment