Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Feeling like a giant house

You are getting so BIG!!

       Well I officially feel like a giant HOUSE!! You have gotten so big that your kicks hurt and when you do what I can only assume is somersaults and practicing to become a world class gymnast in my tummy... it looks pretty creepy.  Sort of like an alien has taken over my body from the inside and is trying to find a way out. ;)  Last night it was 86 degrees...yes 86 degrees in MAY and I was roasting.  So we sat with fans blowing from all directions and my belly exposed and just watched you for hours rolling around in there.  I definitely no longer walk...but waddle (which we try and do every night around the neighborhood) and my skin is so tight it feels like it might just rip.  Everyone says you get to that point where you feel like you can't get any bigger...and then you just do...I guess that's the stage we are currently at right now.  You no longer sleep quietly at night but rather think it's the perfect time to practice tap dancing on my bladder!!!  You...my sweet sweet Hannah have gotten so big that I think my stomach is literally in my throat which means the heartburn is no longer something I can only feel but now even better I CAN TASTE IT!!  I know it sounds like I'm complaining right now but I'm really not, I'm just documenting this all so I can use it against you later in life :) I hope you continue to get bigger and bigger and keep dancing your little heart out in my ever growing belly.  The best part of my day is watching you move around and getting to feel you move...I DO truly love it!! We love you sweet girl!! XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment