Monday, June 10, 2013

Crib, baby shower prep, and belly...oh my!

Received the Oliver B bumpers for the crib and set it all up

Love how they look with the blanket I made

Favors for the baby shower

35 weeks preggers

      Things seem quite settled down lately and we are just prepping to celebrate your arrival at the baby shower Auntie Abbie is throwing for us.  She is going above and beyond so I was trying to alleviate some stress for her by taking over the favors.  I think they turned out quite cute if I do say so myself.  

       The other major development this week was setting up the crib.  We got the crib from Uncle Josh and I ordered the bumpers online.  The bumpers are Oliver B and are supposed to be safe for little munchkins like yourself because they offer padding while still being breathable.  I love how they turned out and hope you sleep safe and sound in your new crib.  There's also a snap shot of my 35 week belly. Love you baby girl!! xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment