Thursday, June 20, 2013

You Are Past Your Due Date

Thank you for the daily reminder that I am past my due date

3 days past due and getting more swollen by the minute

Bought a exercise ball to try and help with inducing labor


Grammy and I went to the zoo to try and walk you out

I sort of get why you aren't coming out...I'm too relaxed :) View out at Seabeck on the hammock

Grammy and I have been passing the time together and it's been really nice

We even tried to eat some hot dogs at the Red Hot to coax you out



       Well baby girl we are officially past your due date, as my friendly "what to expect" app keeps reminding me everyday.  Monday was your due date and the day came and went.  It's now Thursday evening and still no sign of you even thinking about coming.  We went to the dr's yesterday and Dr. Boutry says that because my blood pressure is getting so high and I'm getting so swollen that if things haven't progressed or I haven't had you by Monday we are going to induce.  I guess it's at least nice to know there's a date in site of when things will get moving.  So the waiting game continues.  Luckily your Grandma Chevalier is up here at their new house in Seabeck and it's been beautifully sunny and we've been able to just relax and have some delicious lunches and dinners together and even took a little walk around the zoo today to try and get things moving.

       We are getting really excited to meet you and it's hard to believe it's just days away.  I'm getting a little anxious that things aren't happening naturally and I just hope that labor is as easy on you as possible. I am also excited to experience the whole birth/labor process with your daddy.  We have been through a lot together but nothing quite like this and I know it's just going to bring us that much closer and I cannot wait to see him holding you, OUR baby girl, for the first time.  We love you sweet Hannah and hope things are going well in there but feel free to come out ANY time now :) xxoo see you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment