Monday, June 10, 2013

The Most Amazing Baby Shower Hosted By Auntie Abbie

Gorgeous letters made by Josh and Abbie

The spread

Baby Hannah

Loved the personalized mugs

The cake was amazing and delicious

Exactly what I wanted 

YUM!!!

Nicole and I 

Gabby and I 

The hostess with the mostest!!

Presents galore

Just resting a bit

Jenny and I 

        Where to even begin....AMAZING!!! Auntie Abbie, with the help of many others hosted the most amazing shower for you and I.  It was incredibly thoughtful, had beautiful decor and elegant touches of everything I love here and there.  The best part about it all was being surrounded by so many people who already love you so much baby girl.  It was overwhelming the amount of love that was in that house that day and I could never put into words just how much it meant to me.  Between people driving near and far (even flying into town), all the lovely gifts, the wonderful advice, the incredible amount of work that led up to the day....it was all just the perfect day to celebrate our baby girl.  I wish I could have gotten more pictures with everyone but I hope you know there were a TON of people there who love you and will be there for us throughout your life for support and love.  We are grateful beyond words and were humbled by the entire day.

No comments:

Post a Comment