Monday, June 10, 2013

The night before the big baby shower

We met up the afternoon before the baby shower to prep...first a little grub

Great Aunt Brenda and Great Uncle Ethan were kind enough to let us host it at their beautiful house

Everyone pitched in and took directions from the boss (Abbie)

Games

Add caption

everyone congregating in the kitchen

onesies

       The night before your baby shower we met up with the family at Great Aunt Brenda and Great Uncle Ethan's house in Gig Harbor (they were kind enough to let us host the shower there) to help prep for the shower.  I wasn't much help because my legs and ankles were quite swollen but it was so fun to be around your cousin Gabby and Allie and the rest of the family.  It was my first glimpse of just how much work your Auntie Abbie put into making this day spectacular for you and I and I have to say I was blown away!! She really hit this one out of the park and it got me extremely excited for the big day.  Your dad even came out after he got off work to help with some prep...but mostly just to eat the steaks your Grandma grilled up :) All this fuss just for you sweet girl!! xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment