Monday, June 10, 2013

The talented Aunt Heather and Adorable Lyla

Gorgeous shower invites designed by Heather Stajgr

Back of baby shower invites

Lyla being adorably cute

      Your Auntie Heather was kind enough to design the baby shower invites for us.  I have always been in awe of what she does but it was the first time she had ever done something specifically for me and I was beyond thrilled when she said she would.  I didn't give her much direction because for one I knew her ideas are always amazing and two because I really have no idea when it comes to these things exactly what I want.  So she went with it and I was amazed by the outcome.  They were exactly what I wanted and I am so grateful that she took the time to do them and they turned out even better than I could have imagined.

      Another super sweet thing that has been happening is Lyla being excited for your arrival too.  The other day I saw this picture (above) on Auntie Heather's FB page, it was a picture of Lyla with what I assume is a stuffed animal under her shirt and she was mimicking you and I.  I have to say it melted my heart and I just cannot wait for her to meet you.  There's not a picture of the other super sweet thing she did but I would be sad if I forgot to share it with you.  Your Auntie Heather and I went to pick up Lyla up from school and Lyla was excited as always to see her mama, but she was also really excited to see you and I too.  I say you and I because she spent a good ten minutes introducing me to all her friends and teachers...and after each "Aunt Katie" introduction she would point or touch you in my belly and introduce "Baby Hannah" as well.  Talk about making my day!! It was one of the best moments, I can't even describe it.  I just love that little girl and know you will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment