Wednesday, June 12, 2013

39 Weeks

39 weeks

Definitely HUGE

       This week marks 39 weeks and what I'm hoping is our last week of you in the belly and not in our arms :) We've had many "I think she's coming" moments but so far you are just hanging out in there and content as can be.  We've been walking every night hoping that will help speed things up, however while the contractions are in full force while we are on our walks around the neighborhood sadly as soon as we get home and stop...so do the contractions.  I've been trying to take advantage of this week though because I'm not working any longer so Monday was spent relaxing and cleaning, Tuesday Aunt Trish and Leah came down from Lake Stevens to hang out with us and it was wonderful.  At night we had dinner with Aunt Heather, Uncle Danny and Lyla.  Today I spent the day out at Seabeck and your grandma and I did a little shopping and weeding around the house.  Now I suppose the rest of the week will just be trying more tricks to get you to come out of that ever growing belly.  Truly we just want your birth to be as easy on you (and maybe even me) as it can be and whenever you decide you are ready we will be thrilled to finally meet you baby girl.  So come out tonight...come out tomorrow or even wait a week...we will love you just the same.  :) Love you baby girl!! xxoo

1 comment:

  1. You are so absolutely gorgeous!! I am VERY excited for you guys. Can't wait to meet your sweet little girl. Hugs and Love, Misty-Jo

    ReplyDelete