Monday, June 10, 2013

Daddy had a baby shower too!!

Your daddy's co-workers were so creative

Surprised both your dad and I with all the generosity

Amazing cake made by Cassey

       Your Dad is not usually a "make a big deal about me" kinda guy so when his work surprised him one day with a baby shower with a stunning cake, loads of presents, and an awesome stroller made from fruit we were both shocked.  He sent me pictures throughout the day (I unfortunately was at my work and couldn't attend) and I was blown away by everyone's generosity.  It brought tears to my eyes that they care enough about your dad and your arrival to go to such lengths to make us feel loved.  We received a ton, ton, ton of gifts and even a homemade blanket made from your dad's bosses' wife.  It was incredibly thoughtful and we are so grateful...can't wait to bring you in there and show you off to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment